Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The contents of the International E-Journal of Criminal Sciences (INECS) are distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Spain licence (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0).
You are free to copy, distribute and publicly communicate the work under the following conditions:
- Attribution: You must acknowledge the credits of the work in the manner specified by the author or creator.
- Non-commercial: You may not use works published in INECS for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works: You may not alter, transform or generate a derivative work from any work published in INECS.
It is understood that:
- Disclaimer: Any waiver of these conditions may be waived if permission is obtained from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain: When the work or any of its elements is in the public domain according to the applicable law (this situation will not be affected by the licence).
- Other rights: The following rights are not affected by the licence in any way:
- Rights arising from legitimate uses or other limitations recognised by law are not affected by the above.
- The moral rights of the author.
- Rights that others may have in the work itself or its use, such as image or privacy rights.
Note. When reusing or distributing the work, you must make clear the terms of the licence of this work.
The author may make free use of his/her article always indicating that the manuscript has been published in the International E-Journal of Criminal Sciences, and any republication of the article must have the permission of the journal.