Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Papers should be no longer than 10.000 words.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons License.
- THEORIA does not welcome duplicate publications – in particular Spanish translations of papers already published in a different language.
- You can use any reference/citation style for the submission. We'll request a formatted version if the paper is accepted. Please refer to our formatting instructions.
- Authors are informed that their manuscripts may be subjected to plagiarism detection using the Similarity Check system.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons License.
The names and e-mail addresses submitted to this journal will be used exclusively for the purposes of this journal and will not be made available to anyone outside UPV/EHU Press.