Special Issue Editors
Dr. Sandra Castro-González
University of Santiago de Compostela
Dr. Patricia Martínez
University of Cantabria
Special Issue Information
We invite theoretical, conceptual, and empirical works on the following topics (but which are not limited to):
- Corporate social responsibility and consumer perceptions, sentiments, and behaviors.
- Consumers´ engagement in CSR activities.
- Consumers’ attitude–behavior gap towards CSR.
- Ethical decision-making processes, company CSR endeavors and consumer choices.
- Changes in consumer behavior in response to sustainability.
- Responsible consumption: proximity products, local products, fair trade, etc.
- Sustainable marketing strategies (CSR communications, etc.).
- The challenges and opportunities for marketing in CSR terms.
- Digital marketing and social media strategies, sustainability, and marketing tactics.
Manuscript Submission Information
Open for submissions: November 10th, 2021
Closing date for new submissions: February 28th, 2022
For this special issue we have partnered with the Society for Marketing Advances (SMA). The Special Issue is open to all work related to the call. However, priority will be given to papers accepted to the SMA Conference for 2021. For information regarding the conference and submission guidelines please visit the SMA website: https://www.societyformarketingadvances.org/
Submissions to the conference open March 1, 2021 and close June 30, 2021.